Thursday 12 December 2013

Dark Sign Free Hand Nail Art


Dark Sign: High Light
Just a simple one today. This is another game I'm terrible at but I'm making progress, just really, really slowly... The one thing I love most about it is how the lore is revealed - not in your face, in most cases you have to look for it.

Anywho, it's the middle of the week so this one was quick and easy! Details after the jump.

 
A England[from left to right] - And The Moonbeams, Holy Grail, Perceval, Bridal Veil
Materials
Polish: A England - And The Moonbeams, Holy Grail, Perceval, Bridal Veil
Base/Top Coats: Essie - First Base Coat, Good To Go
Other: Small nail art brush, flat clean up brush, acetone

Dark Sign: Low Light
First, a base coat of Bridal Veil on all fingers, then top coat. For the Dark Sign I used the small nail art brush to paint on the circle and the flames in Holy Grail, then detailed the more firey bits with Perceval and And The Moonbeams (to make it more orange than red). Finished it all with another top coat on the thumbs (I'm paranoid and tend to use a lot of top coat...).

Dark Sign: Med Light
It was a last minute decision to go with this for today. It's a weekday and I wanted something easy with less clean up. I'm glad I did it since it turned out so well. You can also check it out on my Tumblr, Pinterest and Twitter @LokdNLacquered - give me a follow if you're liking what I've been doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment