Friday 20 December 2013

Frosty Snowflake Nails!!!!

Snowflake: Med Light
First nail art I've been able to do for a while - I've been busy handing off work and getting ready to visit family for the holidays. But, that's all over and done with now! First festive nail art of the season. I dunno if I'll do more nail art or just a mani with some of my holiday polish next but there will be moooore. 

Details on this look after the jump!


Snowflake: Day Light
Materials
Polish: A England - Morgan Le Fay, Serum No. 5 - Friendly Tiffs, Sally Hansen - White Out
Base/Tope Coat: Essie - First Base Coat, Good To Go
Other: Medium nail art brush, sponge, ziplock bag, medium dotter, flat clean up brush, acetone

The gradients on my thumb, index and pinky fingers were done with Morgan Le Fay as the base for a snowy-frosty look, then I sponged on the gradient with Friendly Tiffs.
Snowflake: High Light
For my middle and ring finger used a base of Friendly Tiffs, then freehand painted on the large snow flakes with a medium nail art brush and White Out. Lastly I dotted on a bit more White out for some smaller "flakes".
Snowflake: Low Light
The large snowflakes were a bit messy - it's been a while since I did any freehand but I think they turned out alright. :) This look and more can be found on my Tumblr, Pinterest and on on Twitter @LokdnLacquered.

No comments:

Post a Comment