Thursday 5 December 2013


Hotline Miami: Med Light
I've been listening to the soundtrack to Hotline Miami almost every day at work. It's sooooo good I just don't have the words. I wish I was less terrible at the game, but I"ll keep working at it. T_T

This one was really fun. It's been a while since I did a gradient. Details after the jump!



Hotline Miami: Low Light
Materials
Polish: Essie - Mint Candy Apple, Butler Please, China Glaze - Purple Panic, A England - Iseult, Sally Hansen - Water Color, White Out
Base/Top Coat: Essie - First Base Coat, Good To Go
Other: Striping tape, make-up sponges, plastic sheet, flat clean up brush, acetone

For the base coats I used A England Iseult on my thumb, middle and ring fingers, and Essie Mint Candy Apple on my index and pinky. After at top coat I used the striping tape on the pink fingers. On a clean ziplock bag I painted on Iseult and Purple Panic for dipping the sponge. Then gently dabbed Iseult and Purple Panic onto my nails so the edge of the Purple Panic was just past the tape. Then removed the tape!

Hotline Miami: High Light
For the blue nails I painted Water Color, Butler Please, and White Out from top to bottom respectively onto the ziplock bag then dabbed it onto my nails, gently moving the sponge up and down just a tiny bit. Everything was finished off with some acetone clean up and one final top coat.

This turned out really awesome and was very quick and simple. I love the bright colours and I love this game! If you caught this post please consider following my blog, or my Tumblr and Twitter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment