Sunday 1 December 2013

Persona 4 Golden Nail Art


Persona 4 Golden: Medium Light
Even though I have a rather large list of nail art ideas, Persona 4 randomly popped back into my head and then this happened. Pretty happy with it since this is the most free hand I've done so far. Considering how noob I am it could have been much worse!

Details after the jump.
Materials
Polish: Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow, Vigorous Violet, Water Color, White On
Essie - Mojito Madness, Meet me at Sunset, Lapiz of Luxury, Licorice, Watermelon
Base/Top Coats: Essie - First Base Coat, Good To Go
Stamping Plate: Moyou London - Pro Plate Collection 10 (XL Images), Biker Plate Collection 08
Other: Medium striping brush, scotch tape, flat lean up brush, acetone

Persona 4 Golden: Medium Light
This started with a base coat of Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, then stamped on Essie Meet me at Sunset on all but my index fingers using the Moyou Pro Plate 10. Then I did another stamp with Essie Licorice and the Moyou Biker Plate 08 on my thumb and pinky.

Persona 4 Golden: Low Light
I free handed the stripes using Meet me at Sunset, White Out, Mojito Madness, Water Color, Vigorous Violet, Watermelon, and Lapiz of Luxury. I did one direction first, a coat of top coat, then the other direction and another top coat (using the tape to prevent overlap). Lastly I painted on little black stars. For once they turned out better on my right hand then on my left.... -_- Such is life I guess...
Persona 4 Golden: High Light
This one took a while but it was fun using so many colours in one go and I got some more freehand practice in. As always this can all be found on my Tumblr. Also one extra shot of the nail art aftermath. (I though the polish blots were pretty...>.>)

No comments:

Post a Comment