Monday 10 February 2014

DMC Vergil Nail Art

Devil May Cry: Vergil Nail Art
Another one from my backlog. More DMC! I got these Serum No. 5 studs specifically because they reminded me of the two half demon bros. ^_^

Full details after the jump!



Vergil: Medium Light
Materials
Polish: Essie - Blanc, Rimmel London, Black Satin, Marine Blue
Base/Top Coat: Essie - Good to Go, First Base
Studs: Serum No. 5 - Blue Duochrome studs
Other: Acetone, flat clean up brush, nail glue, tweezers

Vergil: High Light
For this one I stuck with more black than white since Vergil has always walked a little more on the dark side. For the watercoloring on the black nails I used Marine Blue and Blanc going from the ends of my nails and up to the cuticles. For the white nail I used Black Satin instead of Blanc. Then carefully glued on the studs after a layer of top coat. 
Vergil: Low Medium Light
More watercolour practice for meeeeee. I love how this one turned out. Marine Blue being holographic really did some cool things with the watercolor over black. It turned out exactly how I was planning! If you've liked this look and the others I've done please check out my Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter @LockdNLacquered and give me a follow or like!

No comments:

Post a Comment