Monday 10 February 2014

Silent Hill Nail Art


Silent Hill Inspired Nail Art
I'm way behind on blogging here (Tumblr makes it too easy to post and be done with it >.>). All last week was pretty obsessed with watercolour/water-marbles. One day I hope to perfect that smokey effect with them. I was also playing some Silent Hill Downpour and that's how these nails happened. :)

More after the jump!



Silent Hill: High Light
Materials:
Polish: Essie - Blanc, Go Overgoard, A-List, Rimmel London - Black Satin, Zoya - Dove
Other: Acetone, flat clean up brush, small nail art brush, sponge

Silent Hill: Medium Light
Started with a base of Blanc and some top coat so the acetone wouldn't eat all the way through. Then used Dove, black satin and acetone for the watercolour. I sponged on Go Overboard to add the blueish tinge (since Downpour is so bluey). Lastly I painted on bits and pieces of the Halo of the Sun symbol with A-List.
Silent Hill: Low Light
I like the watercolor/watermarble on this one. I'm a bit sad I sponged over it, but I did post a pic of it on instagram before I sponged over it. Still like the end results. This and more can also be seen on my Tumblr, Instagram and Pinterest, and you can follow my boring, nerdy life on Twitter @LokdNLacquered. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment